Sunday, July 10, 2016

A long hiatus...

It has been exactly close to eight long years since I have not penned down anything on this blog of mine. I did come up with the idea of starting a lot of new blogs on passions that developed over time like a blog on aircrafts which even I forgot about completely, a blog on wines which never went beyond the first 2 posts and finally a new blog which just had one post which said something about me not being able to relate to the contents of this blog of mine and having moved my house to the other blog. If only creating a blog was as difficult as buying a house, I would have stayed on and decorated this house of mine (blog) where I had collected some rare artifacts to decorate it. Memories and a hell lot of them which now seem so alien sometimes that I sometimes feel surprised that I had written them. But today while reading through a lot of blogs and finishing off seasons of Orange is the New Black on a day that seems to have been all about clouds and rains and atrocious multiples of Uber and Ola fares, I was amused to figure out that this blog has had close to 5300 page views. That has been an inspirational insight to possibly start penning down once again. No doubt life has moved on and I have written more Linkedin blogs which sound like a lot of professional bullshit lets see how this resolution ends up being?

No comments: